Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
How To Drill Down Topics
Hiding content and revealing only the main topic is effective, especially in presentations. It generates curiosity and allows a step-by-step exploration of topics. This gradual reveal keeps the audience engaged and ensures a logical flow when delving into details.
There are two ways to drill down the topics on your diagrams.
- Select a Main Topic or Subtopic on the canvas. Press F4 or go to the View tab in the upper navigation pane and click Drill Down.
- Select a Main Topic, right-click, and select Drill Down.
There are several ways to drill up the topics (already in the Drill Down mode).
- Select a Main Topic and click the arrow icon on the Main Topic shape.
- Go to the View tab in the upper navigation pane and click Drill Up.
- Press F4.
- Select a Main Topic, right-click, and select Drill Up.