User Guide for PC
Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
Share a Mind Map
Mind maps can be a great way to collaborate with others. By sharing your mind maps in different ways, you can make it easy for others to see your work and provide feedback. Follow these steps to share your mind maps:
Step 1 Click Share in the top right corner.
Step 2 In the Share dialogue box, there are several ways to share your mind map.
Step 3 Go to the Share tab.
- Share via a link with an expiration date. Select a period in the Expires after section. Then, click Copy Link. This will create a link that is valid for a certain period. Also, anyone who clicks on this link will be able to view your mind map, but they will not be able to edit it.
- Share to social media. To share your mind map on social media, click on the icon of the platform you want to use. This will open a new window depending on the platform you choose.
Step 3Go to the Publish to the Gallery tab and click Publish to the EdrawMind Gallery. This option can be a great way to share your mind maps with others and help them start their projects. You can publish your mind maps in the public gallery of templates so others can find and use them.
Note:Alternatively, you can publish your mind maps by clicking Publish in the upper right corner next to the Share button.
Step 4Go to the Get Embed Code tab. Next, click Copy Embed Code to get the embedded code for your mind map and then paste it into the code of your website. This option can be useful if you want to embed your mind map on a website as SVG.
Step 5Click X in the top right corner to close the Share dialogue box once done.