Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
View Mind Map
EdrawMind offers various methods to navigate, present, or view your mind maps. You can choose to use full-screen mode for a better overview, explore per level to delve into details or focus on specific topics for a targeted perspective.
How To Enter, Exit Full Screen Mode
You get a clearer picture when you work with mind maps, charts, and diagrams in full-screen mode. It helps you understand complex workflow better. Plus, there are no distractions, so you focus on the job. Working with your team becomes smoother, with more space for ideas and notes. Presentations become more effective as well, ensuring clear visibility for the audience.
There are several ways to view and edit your charts and diagrams in full-screen mode.
- Go to the View tab in the upper navigation pane and click Full Screen.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F5 or only F11.
- Click the full screen icon in the status bar below the canvas.
There are two ways to exit viewing in full-screen mode.
- Click the Exit brainstorming icon in the status bar to close the full screen mode.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Esc to exit full screen mode.