Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
Welcome to the Editing Slides section of EdrawMind.
You can create and manage slides for your mind map from the Slideshow tab. Each slide can showcase branches or sub-branches of the map. The slides can be expanded or collapsed based on your requirements. This convenient feature allows you to concentrate on a specific map section. To edit your slides, follow the steps below.
- Change the Layout and positioning based on your preferences.
- Change the Theme, Colored Branch, Theme Color, and Theme Font under the Theme option.
- Change the Background to Color, Texture, or upload an Image to personalize your mind map's background.