User Guide for PC
Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
EdrawMind provides a rich material clipart library for users to use, and the material covers many fields such as education, office, tourism, food, technology, sport, and so much more.
Here's how to insert clipart with EdrawMind.
Step1Launch EdrawMind. Click New to create or Open to open the file saved on your computer. Click the right panel to expand the menu and choose Clipart.
Step2There are many different types of libraries inside Clipart. Use the mouse wheel to scroll through the elements in the library and select your preferred clipart. Alternatively, you can also enter keywords in the search box of the Clipart library.
Step3Click the clipart to add it to the selected topic or drag the clipart with the mouse to any topic shape or blank area of the map.