User Guide for PC
Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
How To Save a File Cloud and Open One
You can access your mind maps from anywhere with an internet connection. This means you can work on your mind maps from home, work, or on-the-go with EdrawMind.
01 Open a File From the Cloud
Follow the steps below to learn how to open your mind maps in cloud storage.
Step 1 Go to File in the upper navigation pane.
Note:Press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + O if you are working on a mind map on the canvas.
Step 2 Choose Open > Personal Cloud. Alternatively, click Cloud Documents in the left-side navigation pane.
Step 3 Double-click to select and open the file you need in the My Files section.
02 Save a File in the Cloud
Step 1 Choose Save As > Personal Cloud in the left-side navigation pane.
Step 2 Enter a file name in the input field at the bottom and click Save.