Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
One practical use case for adding a boundary line to specific topics in your mind map is to create a clear border between information sections. By separating topics with a boundary line, you can quickly and easily distinguish them from other content on your mind map. It can help you prioritize information, emphasize main ideas, and streamline your thought process.
Additionally, the default boundary line color in EdrawMind will automatically adjust based on the theme you have selected for your mind map. This allows you to integrate it with your overall design aesthetic. If you want to learn how to add a boundary line to your mind map in EdrawMind, follow the step-by-step guide below.
Customize Boundary Line
Customizing the boundary line in your mind map allows you to tailor it to your design preferences and branding. You can use different colors or weights of boundary lines to visually represent various topics, categories, or levels of importance. Follow the steps below to modify a boundary line and make your mind map stand out with a personalized touch.
- Use the mini toolbar or;
- Go to the Boundary Format section in the Style tab bar located in the right side panel.
- By default, the Fill color and Line color checkboxes are selected. Then, click the Fill color and Line color dropdown lists to add a color of your choice.
- For other modifications, click the Shape, Weight, and Dashes dropdown lists to create a cohesive mind map style.
- The Shadow feature is not applied by default. To include a Shadow effect in the boundary, select the checkbox.
Experiment with different options to achieve the desired visual effect that matches your mind map's aesthetics or conveys the intended meaning.