Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
Add/Name/Adjust Order (Slides)
In this section, learn how to effortlessly add, name, and adjust the order of slides. Learning these simple tricks can enhance the flow and organization of your presentations. Discover intuitive techniques and features that will elevate your mind-mapping experience to new heights. Let's get started.
01 Add Slides
In EdrawMind, adding extra slides for your mind map only needs two clicks. Here's how:
02 Add Slide Deck
Click the “+” icon near to generate a new slide deck. Name it in the pop-up window.
03 Name Slides
You can assign a specific name to each slide to identify the topics in your presentation.
- Right-click on a slide and click Rename to rename it.
- Alternatively, you can double-click on the name below each slide to rename them individually.
04 Reorder Slides
To reorder your presentation slides, you have two options:
- Use the drag and drop function to slide thumbnails within the Preview Slideshow pane to reorder them as desired.
- Alternatively, right-click on a slide thumbnail. Click the Move Up or Move Down option to adjust the slide's position in the sequence.