Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
A tag in EdrawMind is a powerful tool that adds contextual information to your mind map. Located below the topic, it can be keywords, labels, dates, people, locations, or a short supplementary description.
This feature simplifies the process of searching, filtering, and grouping similar topics, making your mind map more intuitive and easier to navigate. Using tags to group related ideas, you can quickly identify critical themes and connections, saving time and streamlining your creative process.
01 Create or Manage Tag Group
Want to add more context and organization to your mind maps? Here's how to generate a tag in EdrawMind.
Note:To delete a tag group, repeat steps one and two. Next, select a tag group, click Delete group, then click Yes in the pop-up window.
02 Add a Tag to a Topic
Follow these methods to tag a specific topic in your mind map.
Method 1: Use Icon List View
Method 2: Through the More Tab
Select a topic that will be added a tag. Under the Home tab, click More dropdown list in the Insert group, then select Tag.