Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
Theme Color and Colored Branch
EdrawMind allows you to adjust the theme color and use the Colored Branches feature to personalize the color of your mind maps.
01 Theme Color
EdrawMind offers dozens of theme color templates for you to choose from. Here are the steps to apply a desired theme color on your mind map:
Step 1: Locate the Theme Color section in the Map panel on the right.
Step 2: Choose a desired theme color to apply it to your mind map.
Step 3: Select a main topic, then drag it anywhere on the canvas.
02 Colored Branch
Colored Branches are used to personalize how the theme colors are assigned. There are four available rainbow colors to customize your map branches, such as Single, Rainbow, Symmetrical, and Alternate.
Here are the steps to apply Colored Branches on your mind map.