Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
You can delete a selected a topic while maintaining its subtopics or delete the chosen topic with all its subtopics.
01 Delete a Selected Topic With Subtopics Remained
Follow the steps below to delete a selected topic without deleting its subtopics.
Step1: Right-click the topic you want to delete.
Step2: In the pop-up window, click Delete Selected Topic. Then, as shown below, the selected topic is deleted, and its subtopics will be automatically retained to the topic of the above level.
02 Delete a Selected Topic With Subtopics
Here are detailed steps to delete your selected topic and its entire branch at a time, including the subtopics and all annotations.
Step 1: Right-click the topic you want to delete with its subtopics.
Step 2: In the pop-up window, click Delete. Then, as shown below, the topic with its whole branch will be deleted.