User Guide for PC
Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
Add/Delete Resources to Topics
Once Tags are generated, incorporating them into topics becomes a straightforward process. Here's how.
Step 1Right-click any topic on your mind map or project. Select which resource fits your task at hand. You can choose between adding a Mark, Tag, or Task.
Step 2You can see the selected topic has the resource in it or under it.
Note:The mark will appear in the topic, while the tag and task show up under the topic.
Step 3To remove added resources, choose one of them and click X or Remove in the drop-down menu.