User Guide for PC
Theme and Style
- Change and Customize the Theme
- Change Topic Font
- Theme Color and Colored Branch
- Hand-Drawn Style
- Change Background and Add Watermarks
- Change Text Style and Color
- Change Topic Shape and Border
- Change Topic Colors
- Change Styles of Topic Shadows
- Change Branch Style
- Adjust Topic Margins and Topic Text Width
- Change Connector Style
- Format Painter and Style Follows
AI & OCR
- AI One-Click Mind Map
- AI Brainstorming
- AI SWOT Analysis
- AI Smart Annotation
- AI Copywriting & Simplified Copywriting
- AI Article Generation & Weekly Report Generation
- AI Translation
- AI Tarot Divination
- AI Boast Assistant
- AI OCR
- Inspiration Space
- Intelligent File Analysis
- AI Video Export Function
- AI Presentation Function
Mind Map Gallery
View Mind Map
Open, Save, Share and Print
EdrawMind allows you to move the topic with two methods.
Method 1 Drag the Topic With the Mouse
Follow the steps below to move the topic with your mouse.
Step 1 First, select the topic you want to move.
Step 2Drag the topic to the target position with your mouse. Then, as previewed, the topic will be moved to your needed place.
Note:Except for the Main Idea, you can move any topic or any branch to and under any parent topic or subtopic.
Method 2 Use Shortcut Keys
You can also rearrange the topic with shortcut keys. Follow the procedure below to help you move topics quickly.
Step 1 Select a topic that you want to move.
Step 2 Press the shortcut keys to move the topic.
Note:Here are some common shortcut keys to move topics.
|Move up Topic||Ctrl + Shift + Up|
|Move down Topic||Ctrl + Shift + Down|
|Move Topic to Top||Ctrl + Shift + Home|
|Move Topic to Bottom||Ctrl + Shift + End|